m

Get your business to the new heights in no time. It’s super easy with BoostUp.

 

OUR STORY

We pride ourselves in educating our partners
on the benefits of SEO

Get a Quote A1 SEO Glasgow

About

A1 SEO Glasgow is a Glasgow based marketing agency that specializes in search engine optimisation. We are passionate about no-nonsense SEO campaigns that deliver strong, long lasting return on investment.

Our approach is rooted in transparency. We pride ourselves in educating our partners on the benefits of SEO, a pillar of online marketing that is often wrongly shrouded in mystery. From the offset we want our partners to understand what we are doing and how this will have a tangible, positive impact on their businesses.

A1 SEO Glasgow's Story

A1 SEO Glasgow has very humble roots. Initially the company (previously GMS Digital) was founded by Graham Grieve in 2014 to help bands, artists and not-for-profits with their marketing efforts.

After some success small businesses started coming to us for more complex marketing activities. Due to the demand the company quickly transformed into a full service digital marketing agency offering everything from SEO to social media management and web design.

It became pretty clear to us that we were one of many jack of all trades type digital agencies offering a wide range of services but with only average knowledge in everything but search engine optimisation.

Late in 2016 the company moved all social media management, graphic design and web design over to trusted niche specialists to focus purely on SEO, an area where our team’s passions lay.

This happened during an exciting time of change for the SEO industry. Google had recently released a handful of interesting updates that forever changed the SEO landscape. With our new found focus the team continued to deliver results. Lots and lots of results.

The previous company (GMS Digital) was rebranded as A1 SEO Glasgow to reflect our focus on search engine marketing in early 2019. By this point 94% of our business was purely SEO and PPC, the other 6% being development projects that shared close synergy with SEO projects and targeted influencer outreach campaigns.

We are dedicated to championing SEO within Glasgow’s business community. With understanding passed on from experienced industry professionals comes solid, integrated marketing strategies that help businesses dominate their niche.

Trusted by Local Business

Over the years we have had the privilage to help some of Glasgow’s most beloved brands grow their search presence. Below is a selection of some of those brands.

Testimonials

We have seen unbelievable growth year on year since working with Graham and the team. The initial process was simple and Graham worked hard to put complex SEO terms into plain English for our senior management team. Organic revenue started to increase dramatically after 4 months, continuing to this day.

Gareth Downie

Director at West Coast Foods & Skinni Range

Having worked with A1 SEO for a number of weeks now, they've helped my business grow a lot within that short space of time. SEO, PPC and more, highly recommend.

Marc Catchpole

Director, Catchh Digital

Exceptional at what they do, we needed a tonne of SEO and Digital marketing help and Graham and his team did not disappoint! 10/10.

Christopher Johnston

Director, TOMO Technology

We've worked together with several local SEO clients over the last period and Graham is not only astute, he brings a wealth of knowledge. He does what he says on the tin. Would recommend 100% and look forward to working together again to improve our clients rankings in the SERPS!

Jonny Livingston

SEO Specialist, myhotelbreak.co.uk

We used A1 SEO for our client, USC Hydraulics', website and were surprised by the results that the company delivered for us within a short space of time. The knowledge from the team was second to none after prevous experiences with SEO companies. We now rank much higher on key search terms in our industry and the long term stategy we have in place is working.

Andrew Perry

Owner, PHPerry

Graham is by far the best in SEO he not only goes out his way to help you but knows exactly what he is doing. Nothing is too much trouble for him. Thumbs up from Discount Pet Supplies

Raheela Mohammed

Owner, Discount Pet Supplies

Outstanding knowledge of current SEO strategies and best-practice; A1 was really helpful in identifying the root causes of our ranking problems to deliver sustainable improvements, rather than artificial short-term boosts.

Adam Shepherd

Reviews and Community Editor, IT Pro

Tell us about your project

Let us help you get your business online and grow it with passion

Get in touch

A1 SEO Glasgow,
22 Montrose St,
Glasgow G1 1RE

T: 0141 8460 456
E: [email protected]

Find us

Reviews

A1 SEO Glasgow
  • Average Rating: 5
  • Votes: 16
  • Reviews: 16
  • Call Now ButtonCall Now